VW Crafter 2017 “Panel Van”
The new Crafter is a vehicle in the 3 to 5T class of the German Car manufacturer Volkswagen which was introduced in 2017. The VW Crafter Panel Van is available in 3 loading lengths and 3 roof heights. There is also a choice of 4 diesel engine types 75kW/102hp, 90kW/122hp, 103kW/140hp and 130kw/177hp with front- rear or 4 wheel drive.
For all versions, with or without original air conditioning system, an insulation kit and cooling system are available.
The close cooperation with Volkswagen enables us to realize the most various solutions. Your Volkswagen dealer will be happy to help you to select the right solution
In the “detailed information” below you will find an overview of all versions. Choose your desired design, giving an indication of the required cooling power depending on your usage. (Desired temperature, dooropenings per hour etc.)
Required Cooling Performance: (According DIN 8959)
L3H2 3.21 x 1.83 x 1.69 ( 9.9m³) 1 / 3 / 5 dooropening per hour > 1208 / 1991 / 3044 Watt
L3H3 3.21 x 1.83 x 1.92 (11.3m³) 1 / 3 / 5 dooropening per hour > 1307 / 2198 / 3382 Watt
L4H3 4.05 x 1.83 x 1.92 (14.2m³) 1 / 3 / 5 dooropening per hour > 1572 / 2694 / 4171 Watt
L4H4 4.05 x 1.83 x 2.23 (16.5m³) 1 / 3 / 5 dooropening per hour > 1724 / 3024 / 4714 Watt
L5H3 4.60 x 1.83 x 1.92 (16.2m³) 1 / 3 / 5 dooropening per hour > 1745 / 3018 / 4686 Watt
L5H4 4.60 x 1.83 x 1.23 (18.7m³) 1 / 3 / 5 dooropening per hour > 1907 / 3376 / 5279 Watt
Suitable Systems: (According DIN 8959)
C Type (1500W), F3 Type (1700W), SF1-R134a (1900W) en SF2-R134a (2220W) (Could be combined with the original vehicle Airconditioningsystem)
SF1-R404a (3100W) en SF2-R404a (4240W) **
**In case of a cabin airconditioning, a 2nd compressor for the transport refrigeration system on the vehicle engine is necessary
- See Page “Products” for details of mentioned Transport refrigerator systems
Completely Integrated systems:
- Up to 8% reduction in Fuel consumption through better CW-value.
- Visually attractive.
- Better acces to underground Carpark and Carwash facilities.
- Less risk on damages.
- No extra wind quivering.
- No influence on the centre gravitypoint of the vehicle.
- No adaptations to the roof of the vehicle, and therefore higher residual value.
Possibility to combine with the original vehicle airconditioning:
- Increased comfort and safety, less chance on damage.
- Higher residual value of vehicle.
- HACCP certificate.
- Stand-by 230V / 400V installed under passengerseat
- Cargo fixation arrangements.
- Various cargo room arrangements.