Toyota ProAce “Panel Van”
The Toyota ProAce is the successor of the famous Hi Ace
For all versions, with or without original air conditioning system, an insulation kit and cooling system are available.
Due to the close cooperation with Toyota, we can realize the most various solutions for you. Your Toyota dealer will be happy to help you in finding the right solution for your usage.
In the “detailed information” below you will find an overview of all versions. Choose your desired version, giving an indication of the required cooling power depending on the usage (Desired temperature, dooropenings per hour etc)
Required Cooling Performance: (According DIN 8959)
L1H1 2.25 x 1.55 x 1.45 ( 5.0m³) 1 / 3 / 5 dooropening / hour > 756 / 1160 / 1729 Watt
L2H1 2.58 x 1.55 x 1.45 ( 5.7m³) 1 / 3 / 5 dooropening / hour > 839 / 1301 / 1948 Watt
L2H2 2.58 x 1.55 x 1.75 ( 7.0m³) 1 / 3 / 5 dooropening / hour > 943 / 1499 / 2263 Watt
Suitable Systems: (According DIN 8959)
C Type (1500W), F3 Type (1700W), SF1-R134a (1900W) en SF2-R134a (2220W) (Could be combined with the original vehicle Airconditioningsystem)
**In case of a cabin airconditioning, a 2nd compressor for the transport refrigeration system on the vehicle engine is necessary.
- See Page “Products” for details of mentioned Transportrefrigeratorsystems
Completely Integrated systems:
- Up to 8% reduction in Fuel consumption through better CW-value.
- Visually attractive.
- Better acces to underground Carpark and Carwash facilities.
- Less risk on damages.
- No extra wind quivering.
- No influence on the centre gravitypoint of the vehicle.
- No adaptations to the roof of the vehicle, and therefore higher residual value.
Possibility to combine with the original vehicle airconditioning:
- Increased comfort and safety, less chance on damage.
- Higher residual value of vehicle.
- HACCP certificate.
- Stand-by 230V / 400V installed under passengerseat
- Cargo fixation arrangements.
- Various cargo room arrangements.