Toyota Hi Ace “Freshman”
Required Cooling performance: (According DIN 8959)
2.5 x 1.6 x 1.4 ( 5.9m³) 1 / 3 / 5 deuropeningen per uur > 348 / 789 / 1325 Watt
2.9 x 1.6 x 1.4 ( 6.9m³) 1 / 3 / 5 deuropeningen per uur > 441 / 915 / 1543 Watt
Suitable Systems: (According DIN 8959)
C Type (1500W) and F3 Type (1700W)
(Could be combined with the original vehicle Airconditioningsystem)
See Page “Products” for details of mentioned Transportrefrigeratorsystems
ABS panels. (High insulation value 0.32W/m².k) ATP approved
Completely Integrated systems:
- Up to 8% reduction in Fuel consumption through better CW-value.
- Visually attractive.
- Better acces to underground Carpark and Carwash facilities.
- Less risk on damages.
- No extra wind quivering.
- No influence on the centre gravitypoint of the vehicle.
- No adaptations to the roof of the vehicle, and therefore higher residual value.
Original TOYOTA – DENSO compressor and drive system:
- Better match and alignment with the vehicle engine.
- Warranty on the original components by the vehicle manufacturer.
Possibility to combine with the original vehicle airconditioning:
- Increased comfort and safety, less chance on damage.
- Higher residual value of vehicle.
- HACCP / ATP certificate.
- Stand-by 230V / 400V installed under passengerseat.
- Cargo fixation arrangements.
- Various cargo room arrangements NOT possible.