Renault Trafic “Panel Van”
The Trafic is available in two different lengths and heights and offers up to 8.6 m3 of effective loading volume. The Trafic engine is available with a variable geometry turbocharger (dCi 95 and dCi 120) and a twin turbo (dCi 125 and dCi 145).
For all versions, with or without original air conditioning system, an insulation kit and cooling system are available.
The close cooperation with Renault enables us to realize the most various solutions. Your Renault dealer will be happy to help you to select the right solution
In the “detailed information” below you will find an overview of all versions. Choose your desired design, giving an indication of the required cooling power depending on your usage. (Desired temperature, dooropenings per hour etc.)
Required Cooling Performance: (According DIN 8959)
L1H1 2.54 x 1.66 x 1.39 ( 5.8m³) 1 / 3 / 5 dooropening per hour > 845 / 1312 / 1964 Watt
L1H2 2.54 x 1.66 x 1.90 ( 8.0m³) 1 / 3 / 5 dooropening per hour > 1024 / 1659 / 2522 Watt
L2H1 2.94 x 1.66 x 1.39 ( 6.7m³) 1 / 3 / 5 dooropening per hour > 947 / 1487 / 2235 Watt
L2H2 2.94 x 1.66 x 1.63 ( 9.3m³) 1 / 3 / 5 dooropening per hour > 1144 / 1878 / 2866 Watt
Suitable Systems: (According DIN 8959)
C Type (1500W), F3 Type (1700W), SF1-R134a (1900W) en SF2-R134a (2220W) (Could be combined with the original vehicle Airconditioningsystem)
SF1-R404a (3100W) **
**In case of a cabin airconditioning, a 2nd compressor for the transport refrigeration system on the vehicle engine is necessary.
- See Page “Products” for details of mentioned Transport refrigerator systems
Completely Integrated systems:
- Up to 8% reduction in Fuel consumption through better CW-value.
- Visually attractive.
- Better acces to underground Carpark and Carwash facilities.
- Less risk on damages.
- No extra wind quivering.
- No influence on the centre gravitypoint of the vehicle.
- No adaptations to the roof of the vehicle, and therefore higher residual value.
Possibility to combine with the original vehicle airconditioning:
- Increased comfort and safety, less chance on damage.
- Higher residual value of vehicle.
- HACCP certificate.
- Stand-by 230V / 400V installed under passengerseat
- Cargo fixation arrangements.
- Various cargo room arrangements.