Fiat Doblò “Panel Van”
The Doblò, presented in the autumn of 2000, is the bigger brother of the Fiorino model in the Fiat range. The sale of the first Doblò started in January 2001 in the equipment variants S, SX and ELX and as a Panelvan variant with the name Doblò Cargo. The Doblo Cargo is available in 2 loading lengths and 2 roof heights.
There are also two petrol engines with respectively 70kW / 95PK, 88kW / 120hp, 1 petrol / CNG engine 88kW / 120hp and 3 diesel engines with 80kW / 95hp, 77kW / 105hp, 88kw / 120hp respectively.
For all versions, with or without original air conditioning system, an insulation kit and cooling system are available.
The close cooperation with Fiat enables us to realize the most various solutions. Your Fiat dealer will be happy to help you to select the right solution
In the “detailed information” below you will find an overview of all versions. Choose your desired design, giving an indication of the required cooling power depending on your usage. (Desired temperature, dooropenings per hour etc.)
Required Cooling Performance: (According DIN 8959)
L1H1 1.82 x 1.71 x 1.30 ( 4.0m³) 1 / 3 / 5 dooropening / hour > 647 / 971 / 1436 Watt
L1H2 1.82 x 1.71 x 1.55 ( 4.8m³) 1 / 3 / 5 dooropening / hour > 721 / 1106 / 1649 Watt
L2H1 2.17 x 1.71 x 1.30 ( 4.8m³) 1 / 3 / 5 dooropening / hour > 735 / 1121 / 1667 Watt
L2H1 2.17 x 1.71 x 1.55 ( 5.7m³) 1 / 3 / 5 dooropening / hour > 817 / 1275 / 1913 Watt
Suitable Systems: (According DIN 8959)
C Type (1500W), F3 Type (1700W), SF1-R134a (1900W) en SF2-R134a (2220W) (Could be combined with the original vehicle Airconditioningsystem)
**In case of a cabin airconditioning, a 2nd compressor for the transport refrigeration system on the vehicle engine is necessary.
- See Page “Products” for details of mentioned Transportrefrigeratorsystems
Completely Integrated systems:
- Up to 8% reduction in Fuel consumption through better CW-value.
- Visually attractive.
- Better acces to underground Carpark and Carwash facilities.
- Less risk on damages.
- No extra wind quivering.
- No influence on the centre gravitypoint of the vehicle.
- No adaptations to the roof of the vehicle, and therefore higher residual value.
Possibility to combine with the original vehicle airconditioning:
- Increased comfort and safety, less chance on damage.
- Higher residual value of vehicle.
- HACCP certificate.
- Stand-by 230V / 400V installed under passengerseat
- Cargo fixation arrangements.
- Various cargo room arrangements.