MB Citan “Panel Van”
With the Citan, the Mercedes-Benz vans family begins followed by the Vito and Sprinter. The Citan is a panelvan which is available in 3 load lengths, short (1.369mtr) long (1.753mtr) and extra long (2.137mtr). There are also 4 diesel engine available 108 (75HP) 109 (90HP) 111 (110HP) and 112 with (114HP)
For all versions, with or without original air conditioning system, an insulation kit and cooling system are available.
The close cooperation with Mercedes-Benz enables us to realize the most various solutions. Your Mercedes-Benz dealer will be happy to help you to select the right solution
In the “detailed information” below you will find an overview of all versions. Choose your desired design, giving an indication of the required cooling power depending on your usage. (Desired temperature, dooropenings per hour etc.)
Required Cooling Performance: (According DIN 8959)
L1 1.37 x 1.46 x 1.26 ( 2.5m³) 1 / 3 / 5 dooropening / hour > 423 / 671 / 975 Watt
L2 1.75 x 1.46 x 1.26 ( 3.2m³) 1 / 3 / 5 dooropening / hour > 507 / 814 / 1193 Watt
L3 2.14 x 1.46 x 1.26 ( 3.9m³) 1 / 3 / 5 dooropening / hour > 591 / 957 / 1412 Watt
Suitable Systems: (According DIN 8959)
C Type (1500W), F3 Type (1700W), SF1-R134a (1900W) en SF2-R134a (2220W) (Could be combined with the original vehicle Airconditioningsystem)
SF1-R404a (3100W) en SF2-R404a (4240W) (Additional compressor to be installed when vehicle is equipped with an Airconditioningsystem)
- See Page “Products” for details of mentioned Transportrefrigeratorsystems
Completely Integrated systems:
- Up to 8% reduction in Fuel consumption through better CW-value.
- Visually attractive.
- Better acces to underground Carpark and Carwash facilities.
- Less risk on damages.
- No extra wind quivering.
- No influence on the centre gravitypoint of the vehicle.
- No adaptations to the roof of the vehicle, and therefore higher residual value.
Possibility to combine with the original vehicle airconditioning:
- Increased comfort and safety, less chance on damage.
- Higher residual value of vehicle.
- HACCP certificate.
- Stand-by 230V / 400V installed under passengerseat
- Cargo fixation arrangements.
- Various cargo room arrangements.